Getting rid of Bedbugs
Know How to avoid Bed Bugs from invading your Home.
As many of people have beautiful images in their mind for summer vacations, but many of them not aware the fact something can ruin their vacations. Although different unpleasant encounters like sunburn, lost luggage etc. can take the smile away but nothing can cause more nuisance and anxiety then having bedbugs guests in home.
These pests love human blood and got hall of fame from their special hitchhiking capabilities. So read on to get more information about these unwanted guests earlier having calculation about them, what they can do? How to avoid them?
The Best solution for Bedbugs is prevention, No matter wherever you go via plane or rail, Even you hit the road, Staying in a hotel or getting back to home, defending yourself and family is the thing you can do. Many other countermeasures to look after but this one can make a huge impact.
So do bed bugs reside in hotels?
T Unfortunately yes, they like to stay in hotel from cheapest motel to 5 star hotel, they can be found anywhere, They can deal with any blood meal sleeping and don’t need a luxury bed to do their job. According to a survey conducted about 80% of pest control professionals have detected and cured bedbug in motels and hotels. These pests can be anywhere not only in the hotels, Many of the tourists will stay at different places, leaving them highly vulnerable to these pests.
TBedbugs can move quickly from one place to another whether they are at home or hotel, they can use vacuum cleaners, pipes, luggage travel across different areas. They can be very interrupting for the guests staying in hotel and can force them to move to another room as well..
How to avoid bedbugs in a Hotel?
• There are less chances that bed bugs conceal in the bathrooms so, it can be a good secure place to place your suitcase.
• Mattress layers are the most important part to inspect bedbugs and their spots, so always remove these sheets in order probe. Adult bed bugs looks like flat apple seed structure.
• Examining chair pillows, picture frames, head board, electrical sockets is a good practice.
• Instantly inform the management if something suspicious detected and change the room.
• These pests are great movers so never accept a room adjacent to the room infected by bedbugs, they can travel through pipes, wall sockets, If a room was found infected possibly others adjacent rooms can be also invaded by bed bugs.
• Always ensure luggage is secure during your tour by covering it or placing it into plastic trash bag so that bed bugs cannot enter your suitcase before leaving.
While returning what are important steps to take ?
• Always examine your luggage completely before taking them into your home It can be very strange encounters for the neighbors but alerting them about this inspection can be good thing to do . So it can save bed bug invasion.
• Using streamer to steam your suitcase can eliminate bed bugs or eggs that may be there, Always vacuum your suitcase exclusively before storing it.
• That’s a good practice to wash all of the clothes in warm temperature even that have not been eroded. So it ensures there are no bed bugs being consigned in your closet/drawers.
• Instantly take your clothes to drycleaner and keep these clothes clean and dry in plastic bags.
How I can detect that I have bed bugs?
Possibly you were too exhausted to vacuum your luggage or could not check your hotel room properly. It can be that you followed necessary steps properly but just few days after you got home, you wake up and witnessed red inflamed swellings on the body, and found paper like spots on the bed sheets.
It may be that you did everything right but a few days after you came home, you wake up with red itchy welts on the body and notice the telltale pepper-like stains on your sheets. This situation is alarming you that you have got bedbugs in your house. Although these pests are tricky to eliminate but don’t be afraid of, Pest Control specialists have many proven techniques to deal with these types of situations, and are very successful in treating bed bugs invasions.
Don’t let these pests invade your home, if case of any suspicious activity immediately call pest control professionals to deal this situation.